April 15, 2014

Men Can Have Lupus

Even though 90% of cases of lupus are diagnosed in women of child bearing age, the other 10% of cases are in men, with much the same symptoms and treatment.  The Lupus Foundation of America has a Patient Education Series, with information on understanding the disease, living with the disease, coping with the disease, how it affects the body and managing lupus in relation to family life and the workplace.  It also has information on the emotional impact of chronic disease.

Source: www.lupus.org

Robert G. Tupac, DDS, FACP, Inc., Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics (661) 325-1275 | www.drtupac.com 5060 California Ave., #170, Bakersfield, CA 93309

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.