Implants act like a natural tooth root and support individually made ceramic crowns, bridges or a complete arch prosthesis.
- dental implants have 50 years of success and are a trusted method of tooth replacement
- they act like a natural tooth root, and there is no difference in feeling
- they are made of biocompatible materials and are accepted by the jawbone
- with proper care and maintenance, they can last a lifetime
- they maintain natural bone and minimize further bone loss by providing stimulation from chewing forces
- they provide stability, retention and comfort for a wide variety of replacement teeth solutions
Robert G. Tupac, DDS, FACP, Inc., Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics (661) 325-1275 | www.drtupac.com 5060 California Ave., #170, Bakersfield, CA 93309