- Neurological problems, including dementia, stroke and neuropathy
- Cardiovascular problems, including myocardial infarction, cardiomyopathy, atrial fibrillation and hypertension
- Psychiatric problems, including depression, anxiety and suicide
- Social problems, including unemployment, lost productivity, and family issues
- Multiple emergency room and physician office visits
- Cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, liver, colon, and breast. The risk of cancer increases with increasing amounts of alcohol
- Liver disease, including alcoholic hepatitis and cirrhosis (among the 15 leading causes of all deaths in the United States).
- Gastrointestinal problems such as pancreatitis and gastritis.
Robert G. Tupac, DDS, FACP, Inc.,
Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
(661) 325-1275 | www.drtupac.com
5060 California Ave., #170, Bakersfield, CA 93309